No. Whilst it is collectors who must be verified, our business model allows for the seller (who is the regulated entity) to pay a small fee, generally up to a maximum of £50 (0.5%) if/as applicable.
Does it cost anything for me to get verified?
Articles in this section
- What is Art Money Verified Buyer?
- Why do I need to be verified to buy art?
- How do I get verified?
- Does it cost anything for me to get verified?
- How long will the verification process take?
- Will I need to be verified each time I buy from a different art seller?
- Will my information remain confidential and secure?
- Where can I use my Art Money Verified Buyer Status?
- What is the price threshold at which the UK law applies?
- I thought Art Money provided interest-free finance?